– Preparation of functional and technical programs.
– Site analysis; topographical and technical studies.
– Traffic/site accessibility studies.
– Sustainable development strategies.
– On-site plant analysis.
– Functional space planning.
– Architectural concept / block plan.
– Presentations to stakeholders.
– Budgetary analyses.
– Detailed planning.
– Interior design; positioning and coordination of equipment and furniture.
– Development of the architectural concept (materiality, elevations, building systems).
– Preliminary studies in structural, electrical and mechanical engineering, and coordination.
– Detailed budgetary analysis.
– Preparation of all technical studies, drawings and details needed to complete the project, in tandem with the company responsible for the implementation.
– Coordination/integration of structural, electrical and mechanical engineering studies.
– Monitoring and support during construction.
– Value analysis; issuing of addenda and technical briefings.
– Installation monitoring and defect tracking.
IN ADDITION TO PROVIDING PROFESSIONAL SERVICES USUALLY ASSOCIATED WITH ARCHITECTURE PROJECTS AND DESCRIBED ABOVE, AEDIFICASUD IS ABLE TO PROVIDE ADVANCED SERVICES THROUGH AEDIFICA:
expertise in workspace design
- Analysis and assessment of space needs
- Studies of spatial organization of the company
- vertical and horizontal zoning studies of working areas
- Development of design standards
- Selection of furniture
- Detailed planning of workstations
- Interior design
expertise in retail design
- Analysis of the conventional positioning
- Branding applied to the space
- Concepts / commercial prototypes
- Development of concepts
- Design of furniture
- Plans and specifications
- Tender and construction monitoring
- Strategic analysis
- Go Green Building
- Implementation of measures and technical assistance
- LEED certification process at all levels
- Go Green Operations